Sapient Energy and Equipment Usage/Machine Learning Reports are fully customizable, and metrics are always being added. Administrators may choose to customize their reports with as many or few of the metrics found below as they choose. You may also choose to request custom reports with metrics not found below. Generally, most system administrators choose to have between 10 and 20 individual metrics in their Energy Report, and between 8 and 15 individual metrics in their Equipment Usage Report.
“Tags” are digital labels that can be customized and assigned to any of the electrical sockets of Sapient devices in the "System" tab of the Sapient Web Application. Tags allow you to organize your equipment according to what best fits your operation.
Common uses of Socket Tags:
- Tag specific sockets according to the departments found in your organization— “Accounting Department” for example.
- Tag specific sockets according to their asset type— “Leased”, or “Managed” for example.
“Usage” and “Inferred Occupancy” are deduced using machine learning and rely on Sapient's ability to understand the "state" that a particular device is in. For example, Sapient understands the difference between a laptop that is being used by a person vs a laptop that is idly charging vs a laptop that is fully charged. Using this kind of information, Sapient can infer occupancy. More information can be found here.
Energy Consumption Metrics
Energy Consumption metrics can be aggregated, filtered, or sorted by Building, Floor, Room, Socket Tag, Equipment Label, Socket, or any combination of those.
- Total Energy Consumption
- Average Energy Consumption
- Total Energy Consumption by Date
- Average Day of the Week Energy Consumption
- Greatest Contributor to Peak Demand Hours
- Greatest After-Hours Energy Consumption
- Equipment Label Counts
Alarm metrics can be selected and filtered for various lengths of time: 24hrs, Week, Month, Quarter, or Year. They can also be filtered by Building, Floor, Room, Socket Tag, Equipment Label, Socket, or any combination of those.
- Alarm Activity
- All Active High Voltage Alarms
- All Active Low Voltage Alarms
- High Voltage Alarms
- Low Voltage Alarms
- High Current Alarms
Rule metrics can be filtered, or sorted by Building, Floor, Room, Socket Tag, Equipment Label, Socket, or any combination of those.
- List All Rules
- Rules by Number of Controlled Sockets
- Rules by Time of Day
- Rules that Interrupt Greatest Demand
- Rules Overridden by Occupants
Advanced Machine-Learning-Based Reporting
In-Use, Not-In-Use, Off: Machine Learning State-Detection Metrics
State-Detection metrics can be filtered or sorted by Building, Floor, Room, Socket Tag, Equipment Label, Socket, or any combination of those.
- Equipment Usage by Date
- Equipment Usage Trend by Date
- Equipment Usage Trends
- Average Daily Minutes in Use
- Equipment in Standby Mode
- Most Utilized Equipment
- Least Utilized Equipment
- Equipment Utilization
Occupancy metrics can be filtered or sorted by Building, Floor, Room, Socket Tag, Equipment Label, Socket, or any combination of those.
- Inferred Occupancy by Date
- Average Daily Minutes Occupied
- After-Hours Waste by Date
- Average Daily After-Hours Waste in Minutes